Sunday, 25 December 2016

What A Trip To Japanese Internment Camps Means In Trump's America - BuzzFeed News



“You can’t be citing Japanese poundage camps as precedent . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/aishagani/trump-supporter-cites-japanese-internment-camps)

When I travelled to the Manzanar and Poston poundage camps after the election, I realised that the past has thrust itself into our nowadays . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/reader.htm?p=4&z=509U4K&r=1)

surrounded by mountains in Manzanar View this visualise ›A US flag flies at a Japanese-American internment camp California surrounded by mountains in Manzanar . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/gabrielsanchez/chilling-pictures-of-life-at-japanese-internment-camps)

As the cyberspace strips signification from journalistic traditions that developed in a pre-digital world, Trump has made still the most well-intentioned pieces of critique impotent —which doesn’t imply that it’s time to stop criticizing him . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/annehelenpetersen/donald-trump-and-the-end-of-time)

“We impulse you to start your presidentship with a clear and bold statement that abortion coverage bans have no place in our public policy,” the letter continues . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/house-democrats-ask-trump-to-eliminate-hyde)

)When I travelled to the Manzanar and Poston poundage camps after the election, I realised that the past has thrust itself into our nowadays . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/reader)

Trump and his advisors had signaled that they mightiness consider reinstating the national tracking program once he took office . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/tag/trump)

Even before checking to hear what the demographics of the township were (91% white; 5% black; virtually 3% Hispanic), we knew . (https://www.buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/what-is-america-so-afraid-of)

You sack switch location on/off before each Tweet and always have the option to delete your location history . (https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/811678621366632449)

 Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/estherwang/visiting-two-japanese-internment-camps-in-trumps-america)

No comments:

Post a Comment