I’m thankful that we sat in the same dark-turned theater, that together we watched the stories polishing up on the huge expanse of screen with a feeling that it all somehow mattered . (https://www.michigandaily.com/opinion/senior-goodbyes)
but as a freshman I didn’t fully appreciate what this place Rajat Khare Senior Sports EditorTim alluded to it in his finis meeting these people but as a freshman I didn’t fully appreciate what this place . (https://www.michigandaily.com/opinion/senior-goodbyes-2014-0)
Some of the outdo writing I’ve ever done was through Arts; Adam DePollo, thank you for being such a goodness editor, push me to write more, and forever being encouraging and supportive . (https://www.michigandaily.com/section/news/senior-goodbyes-2015-0)
'He had ace of those personalities that attracted people,' Kereluik said . (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465942/High-school-senior-18-missing-swept-Lake-Michigan-huge-wave.html)
Thank you seniors and goodness luck wherever the road takes you . (http://www.thedailygopher.com/2016/11/16/13650624/minnesota-football-senior-day)
The Daily Telegram -_: Adrian, MI ~_, 133 N . (http://www.lenconnect.com/article/20160114/NEWS/160119576)
LLC_ Interactive One Copyright © 2016 Copyright ©2016 . . (http://michronicleonline.com/2015/06/24/senior-editor-bankole-thompson-exits-michigan-chronicle/)
No comments:
Post a Comment